Built for Thomas Houghton, this two-storey brick building continues to be used as a retail store. In 1907, it was the premises of M. A. Vigor, millinery store. It has been covered with stucco, the cornice was removed and the shop front replaced.
In 2009, it is the site of a sewing shop.
This Hallmark Heritage Society project was funded by the HBC Foundation and the BC150-Heritage Legacy Fund
Project manager and researcher: Helen Edwards
Principal Photography & Consultant: Ron Bukta, West Ventures Photography