Date of construction: 1908 (assumed)
This building is either a new building or a replacement or rebuilding of the earlier two-storey brick structure that stood on this site.
In 1907, the tenant was A. W. Simmons delicatessen.
In 2009, the main floor is occupied by a souvenir store, and the upper storeys are vacant.
This Hallmark Heritage Society project was funded by the HBC Foundation and the BC150-Heritage Legacy Fund
Project manager and researcher: Helen Edwards
Principal Photography & Consultant: Ron Bukta, West Ventures Photography